It is a Hot Foil System Press for logos, marks, codes printing on PE, PP, coextruded and laminated films. The foil pigment is transferred to the film by heat and pressure.
This attachment fits with ease most bag making machines or can be used with it's own frame (bench for manual printing is included).
Change the logo-plate directly on the bag making machine in less than 60 seconds ... if you do not rush.
- Printing area: 140 mm x 70 mm or 5.5" x 2.75" and works up to 90 shots per minute
- condition: excellent and sold as is where is
- category: hot foil printing
- location: North Carolina, USA
- voltage: 220 Volt / 60 Hz
- year: 2005
2005 Stop & Print 140 , Hot Foil System Press for logos, fits side and bottom sealing bag making machines
- Product Code: Stop & Print 140 - year 2005
- Availability: In Stock